POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Sail the Gulf (101 kb) : Re: Sail the Gulf (101 kb) Server Time
17 Aug 2024 08:19:30 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Sail the Gulf (101 kb)
From: Jaime Vives Piqueres
Date: 18 Oct 2001 04:47:55
Message: <3BCE9746.C654A71F@ignorancia.org>

> Its been a why since I had a image post so I thought I would slip this one
> in.
>
> Opinions...

  Very nicely modelled, but I will expect a more strong and yellow
sunlight, at least to convince someone that it is a nice day to take a
tour... ;)

  Also, to be extremely picky, I would suggest to add photons to the
water, for some nice reflective caustics on the boat. Great anyhow!

--
Jaime Vives Piqueres

La Persistencia de la Ignorancia
http://www.ignorancia.org/